Open-source implementation of the Minecraft Classic game server written in C#. Designed to be compatible with the default client, fCraft offers better performance and incorporates many new features. NOTE: fCraft does NOT support Minecraft Alpha.
- Mojang account support.
- Compatible with standard clients.
- No fundamental changes in creative-mode gameplay.
- High CPU, memory, and bandwidth efficiency.
- Many administration-friendly changes and additions.
- Support for custom player ranks with great amount of customization.
- Persistent database of player information and stats.
- Compiles and runs on non-Windows system with Mono.
- Multiworld support.
- Built-in map generator and preview renderer.
- Imports maps from all common formats.
There are no 3 star reviews.