Open-source implementation of the Minecraft Classic game server written in C#. Designed to be compatible with the default client, fCraft offers better performance and incorporates many new features. NOTE: fCraft does NOT support Minecraft Alpha.
- Mojang account support.
- Compatible with standard clients.
- No fundamental changes in creative-mode gameplay.
- High CPU, memory, and bandwidth efficiency.
- Many administration-friendly changes and additions.
- Support for custom player ranks with great amount of customization.
- Persistent database of player information and stats.
- Compiles and runs on non-Windows system with Mono.
- Multiworld support.
- Built-in map generator and preview renderer.
- Imports maps from all common formats.
Very good Software.
great program all around, only complaint, just wish it had some sort of quick lil getting started guide, considering thats my only complaint, always have this installed on my comp.
Very easy to use and setup. Where it lacks in bells and whistles, it makes up for with its compatibility and performance. This has also, by far, the best support. Very quick responses, and always very helpful. Good luck to you!
Works, very small, no complaints.