A better Minecraft Classic server.
Open-source implementation of the Minecraft Classic game server written in C#. Designed to be compatible with the default client, fCraft offers better performance and incorporates many new features. NOTE: fCraft does NOT support Minecraft Alpha.
- Compatible with standard clients.
- No fundamental changes in creative-mode gameplay.
- High CPU, memory, and bandwidth efficiency.
- Many administration-friendly changes and additions.
- Support for custom player ranks with great amount of customization.
- Persistent database of player information and stats.
- Compiles and runs on non-Windows system with Mono.
- Multiworld support.
- Built-in map generator and preview renderer.
- Imports maps from all common formats.
great program all around, only complaint, just wish it had some sort of quick lil getting started guide, considering thats my only complaint, always have this installed on my comp.
It lacks some of the flashier commands of other servers, but it's EXTREMELY easy to use. The graphical user interface is much much much more pleasant than looking through and editing text files. Creating maps, making new ranks, editing rules and announcements is so simple that it's recommended for those new to Minecraft server hosting or those who want a simpler experience. New features are being added, and each update this shapes up to be the definitive Minecraft server program.
The Developer knows what he's doing, and he listens to the community. THAT'S what makes a great developer. A++
Great project, code is clean and precise. Quality assistance is actually accepted by the friendly developer.
This be awesome
On the way to become the best server minecraft server software!