Family Connections 3.1
1. Upload the entire contents of FCMS_3.1.zip to your web host.
2. Run the online installation script by visiting your website.
If you installed Family Connections in a directory called fcms/ and your
domain is yourdomain.com, then you would type in the url
http://www.yourdomain.com/fcms/ into your browser.
3. It is recommended that you delete the install.php file after installation.
Upgrading from 2.6+ to 3.1
** DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING FILE **
** DO NOT TOUCH ANY FILES IN THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORIES **
1. It is recommended that you backup your entire site, including your
MySQL database before upgrading.
2. Login as the administrator, visit the upgrade section, and run the
3. Delete the install.php file from your web host (if it still exists).
#418 - Error Class
#425 - Can't edit recipe thumbnail
#481 - Protect uploads from unauthorized users
#307 - Polls section
#405 - RSS Feed not translated
#423 - User Class
#483 - Allow comments on Polls.
For the full change log please refer to the included ChangeLog file.
This software uses the The GNU General Public License (GPL), please refer to
the full license description in the LICENSE file.