EyeRC v2 is a network scanning automaton "bot" and has been completely redesigned in python.
Bring Nmap to Internet Relay Chat! Nmap must be installed on host EyeRC will be running remotely from.
EyeRC can also double as an IRC client, do not use -v or verbose, and messages will be parsed for easy viewing.
EyeRC no longer has any dependencies aside from the python interpreter itself!
Support: irc.freenode.net #archseptem
please report all bugs and troubleshooting information here.
"The learning and knowledge that we have, is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant." --Plato
- Nmap functionality on IRC
- SSL/TLS Support!
- No Dependencies except python & nmap!
- IRC Chat Client Built-In
- Multithreaded / Parallelized
- Obeys master only for safe scans
- Can also be used through private message
- Automatically rejoins if kicked
- ~240 lines of python code
Be the first to post a review of EyeRC!