EEL stands for 'Extensible Exception Library': it is a simple framework for C++11 exception handling.
The concepts behind are the following:
- compatibility with the existing std::exception(s);
- extensible generic payload for transporting any kind of informations
- simple mechanism for extending the payload during the exception handler backtrace
- coherent semantic for the final user
- low-level diagnostic informations provided 'on demand'
Be the first to post a review of Extensible Exception Library!