Expand a TrueCrypt volume on the fly without reformatting. All kind of volumes (container files, disks and partitions) formatted with the NTFS file system are supported.
- expands a TrueCrypt volume without reformatting
- works with file-hosted volumes (containers)
- works with partition/device-hosted volumes (for RAID expansion)
- compatible with volumes created by TrueCrypt 7.0a or earlier versions
- requires TrueCrypt 7.0a to be installed
Very useful. Thanks.
O melhor programa para compartilhamento
simple and straight forward to use
Thank you Josef Schneider, you saved my day - I actually forgot that volume expansion is something that Truecrypt doesn't support. And of course I've got 7.1a installed with encrypted system drive, so no downgrade possible. I hope your version 0.7 is getting "official" soon! And for the future users: I have the whole partition on my RAID encrypted (RAW partition with no drive letter) and added some new drives to the RAID, ran the regular raid set / volume set expansion and accidentially already changed the partition size in windows -> near heart attack after remembering that truecrypt won't notice that or might even crash or something. The I discovered this wonderful piece of software, and it really did work even on the already enlarged partition!