A soundboard that supports almost all MP3s and WAVs. Sounds can be triggered with custom keyboard hot-keys and played through up to 2 outputs. i.e. Your speakers and a virtual audio cable.
Also allows for your mic to pass into the virtual audio cable when enabling Mic Injector.
This soundboard also incorporates a save feature.
- Java 7
If you want sounds to be played through voice chat you'll need a virtual audio cable.
(For Windows users I recommend the VB-Cable driver (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm).
(For Mac I recommend Soundflower. (http://cycling74.com/soundflower-landing-page/)).
- Easy to use soundboard app, allows soundboards to be saved.
- Use keyboard hotkeys to trigger sounds
- Play sounds through a virtual audio cable and still be able to hear them through your speakers
- Includes Mic Injecter to route sound from your mic into your virtual audio cable
- Includes converter tool for converting almost any audio file into a compatible one
This java application seems to have the makings of exactly what I will need. However, it is in its early stages, and there are some features I would like to see that don't take very much time or effort to add in. I myself actually would like to take part in developing the features I would like to have implemented, such as looping a song, or having a song that has a looped extension that is played immediately following the intro, queuing songs to be played in succession, etc.