Expect-lite is an quick and easy command line automation tool. Basic expect-lite scripts can be created by simply cutting and pasting text from a terminal window into a script, and adding '>' '<' characters. No knowledge of expect is required!
- Powerful new debugger
- Put any *DIRECTIVE on the CLI
- *NOFAIL directive - script runs to completion
- Customize via Environment Variables (see sample bashrc)
- Native method to make scripts executable
- *SHOW VARS also shows overriding constants
- Better Cygwin support
- An installer! (took long enough)
Expect-lite is good! Thanks.
Great Job!!!! it works with windows cygwin!!!