Evo is the live CD based on Arch Linux that cannot be installed. It is simply a platform to run the net-baed Lution or Lution-AIS installer.
Lution is the graphical installer (64 bit), while Lution-AIS is the command-line version (32 and 64 bit). Both download the latest packages from the Arch repositories during installation to provide the most up-to-date system possible, and both provide either the base alone or with a large choice full desktop environments.
Lution is based the Antergos Cnchi installer developed by Antergos Linux (http://antergos.com/). Lution-AIS is forked from the AIS and AUI scripts developed by helmuthdu (https://github.com/helmuthdu/aui).
Future Home: http://www.evolutionlinux.com/
- An easy way to install pure, vanilla Arch - ideal for beginners and hobbyists
- GUI (evo) installer provides 4 desktops and 1 window manager
- AIS (evo-ais) installer provides 7 desktops and 6 window managers
- Evo uses a full Xfce desktop with a suite of apps, including Pacaur and Firefox
- Evo-ais uses Openbox with a minimalist approach
- Both flavours provide Gparted, a graphical partition editor
- Also ideal as a useful utility / rescue disk for Arch and Arch based distros
Olá marlucio2014 Para o KDE, selecione a aba "Files" acima, em seguida, para baixo carregar Evo-QT-0.2.iso Obrigado, Jeff Story
Muito bom mas senti falta da interface Kde
Very nice project, the best because the only one. :p This will let us spend more time with our families. :)
Very Good. Recommended.
This is a great tool. I have installed Arch about a dozen times successfully before finding this program. Using this tool cut installation time down to nothing. Once installed I still have the same Arch running just as well as the one that took ten times as long to setup. I'm sure it was easier since I have already learned the process the manual way. Still a fantastic time saving tool. I hope this project gains popularity and continues.