Evo, the live CD is an Arch based OS that cannot be installed. It is simply a platform to run the Lution installer.
Lution, the Graphical Installer is made to install Arch Linux. It has options to install anything ranging from the Arch base, to base + the packages you select, including complete turn key desktop environments.
The installer downloads all the packages you select from the Arch repositories during the install process so you always end up with a current, up to date install.
This project is based on open source code originating from the following projects:
Antergos Linux: http://antergos.com/
Cnchi installer: https://github.com/Antergos/Cnch
Arch Linux: https://www.archlinux.org/
Future Home: http://www.evolutionlinux.com/
- Based on Arch Linux and Antergos Linux Cnchi installer
- Easy To Use GUI Installer For Arch
- Installer Has Options To Install Arch Base Or Base + DE Of Choice
- DE Choices , Xfce, Lxde, Openbox, Gnome, Cinnamon (Mate in Future)
- Installer Has Options To Add Any Packages From Arch Repos
- Live CD Has Xfce Desktop
- Live CD Has Gparted, A GUI Partition Editor
- Live CD Has Firefox Web Browser
- Live CD Has PkgBrowser, A GUI Pacman Package Browser For Arch Repos Inc. AUR
- Live CD Has Pacaur, A Command Line AUR Helper
- Live CD Useful For Utility Disk For Arch And Arch Based OS's
Olá marlucio2014 Para o KDE, selecione a aba "Files" acima, em seguida, para baixo carregar Evo-QT-0.2.iso Obrigado, Jeff Story
Muito bom mas senti falta da interface Kde
good but seems to lack installer for i386 which is required as well
Very nice project, the best because the only one. :p This will let us spend more time with our families. :)
Very Good. Recommended.