Evo is the live CD based on Arch Linux that cannot be installed. It is simply a platform to run the net-baed Lution or Lution-AIS installer.
Lution is the graphical installer (64 bit), while Lution-AIS is the command-line version (32 and 64 bit). Both download the latest packages from the Arch repositories during installation to provide the most up-to-date system possible, and both provide either the base alone or with a large choice full desktop environments.
Lution is based the Antergos Cnchi installer developed by Antergos Linux (http://antergos.com/). Lution-AIS is forked from the AIS and AUI scripts developed by helmuthdu (https://github.com/helmuthdu/aui).
Future Home: http://www.evolutionlinux.com/
- An easy way to install pure, vanilla Arch - ideal for beginners and hobbyists
- GUI (evo) installer provides 4 desktops and 1 window manager
- AIS (evo-ais) installer provides 7 desktops and 6 window managers
- Evo uses a full Xfce desktop with a suite of apps, including Pacaur and Firefox
- Evo-ais uses Openbox with a minimalist approach
- Both flavours provide Gparted, a graphical partition editor
- Also ideal as a useful utility / rescue disk for Arch and Arch based distros
Olá marlucio2014 Para o KDE, selecione a aba "Files" acima, em seguida, para baixo carregar Evo-QT-0.2.iso Obrigado, Jeff Story
Muito bom mas senti falta da interface Kde
good but seems to lack installer for i386 which is required as well
Very nice project, the best because the only one. :p This will let us spend more time with our families. :)
Very Good. Recommended.