Evo is the live CD based on Arch Linux that cannot be installed. It is simply a platform to run the net-based Lution-AIS installer.
Lution-AIS is a powerful and flexible command-line installer that downloads the latest packages from the Arch repositories during installation to provide the most up-to-date system possible. It can be used to provide just the Arch base alone, or also to provide a large choice of full desktop environments, window managers, display managers, and network managers.
- An easy way to install pure, vanilla Arch - ideal for beginners and hobbyists
- Supports UEFI and BIOS systems
- Choice of any or all seven full desktop environments and six window managers
- Choice of four network managers
- Choice of up to four display managers
- Minimalist environment provides on-line guide, GParted, and easy wireless connections
- Available for both 32 and 64 bit systems
- Also ideal as a useful utility / rescue disk for Arch and Arch based distros
Makes installing Arch Linux a breeze.
Installed Arch Linux after going through the official documentations offered via their wiki. Took a good number of hours to digest the information and then install it in my PC. Another time, I ran into additional issues while trying to use AUI (arch ultimate install) for a fresh installation on another PC. Thankfully, I came across Evo/Lution. Keep up the good work. A truly painless way to install Arch Linux. Thanks once again.
This is fantastic. It's awesome to see someone who can touch the Arch world and the linux world in general. Thanks for the amazing project!
Hello, I downloaded this yesterday. It was not able to run the step - "GRUB2". Please check and revert.