Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats. The goal of evince is to replace the multiple document viewers that exist on the GNOME Desktop with a single simple application.
Evince currently supports PDF, Postscript, djvu, tiff, dvi, XPS, SyncTex with gedit, comics books (cbr,cbz,cb7 and cbt), and many more.
- Integrated search displays the number of results found and highlights the results on the page.
- Thumbnails of pages show quick reference for where you'd like to go in a document.
- When index information is included in a PDF Evince will display it in a tree format.
- Using the GNOME/GTK printing framework Evince can print any document it can open
- Evince can open PDF documents that have been encrypted
- Evince implements ATK interface, so it's accessible.
very good project, thanks!
very good program evince.mirror.