ESSPEE - Extreme Security Scanning Penetration testing & Exploitation Environment
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) is purposefully selected as the base Operating System to obtain supports from Ubuntu for long time.
It is packed with featured security tools with very less resource consumption and higher degree of stability.
Thanks to Back Track, Blackbuntu, CAINE and DEFT for inspiration.
Being a sole developer to this distro, I wish it would help Open Source community with a better interface for Vulnerability analysis, Penetration testing, Malware analysis and Forensics.
I really enjoyed my work for the last two years.
Please let me know about bugs and if possible provide solution also.
- A Perfect Forensics Mode - Read-Only Mount
- A Perfect Stealth Mode - Networking Disabled
- Latest Kernel with Aufs Support (Kernel 3.10.0-7-esspee)
- Metasploit Framework v4.8.0-dev [core:4.8 api:1.0]
- OSSEC - Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System
- Gnome Classic Desktop Environment
- Cuckoo Sandbox - Realtime Malware Analysis
- Suricata - Open Source Next Generation IDS/ IPS
- Snorby - Suricata IDS/IPS Monitoring Web Interface
- Meld - A Visual Diff and Merge Tool
- Per-Application Firewall - Real time Notification (Thanks to Leopard Flower)
- Net Activity Viewer - Network Connections Viewer
- LOIQ - Open Source Network Stress Testing Application
- Guymager - Forensics Imaging Tool (GUI)
- Mastiff, PEframe, PSscan and Many Other Static Analysis Tools
- FSlint - Find and Clean Extraneous Files
- Fern Wi-Fi Cracker
- Nemiver - A Standalone Graphical C and C++ Debugger
- Open Audit - Network Inventory, Audit and Management Tool
- Mobile Phone Forensics Tools
- Tor Browser - Network Anonymity
- QtADB - Android Explorer GUI
- Many Useful Scripts at Right Click and many more .......
very good program esspee.
esspee is fast and easy to use
How do we get a hold of you for personal messages and questions?
The R1 version was excellent, and I'm now trying the R2. I have tried every penetration distro I can, and ESSPEE is the best. There has been a lot of work on this project, and I have not been disappointed.