ERMaster is Eclipse plug-in to make ER diagram. Functionally, Import from data base, Making of table definition book on Excel, Image output, DDL output, etc. are being offered.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] Oracle DDL is missing blank line and slash between triggers.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] Column being duplicated in alternate index.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] In exported HTML reports, Add <pre> tag to prevent CR LF of description of columns from being reduced.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] For PostgreSQL. RESTART option at ALTER SEQUENCE is fixed from START which is wrong.
- 2013-12-15 Fix the bug when it imported from database, if a relation was selected on diagram, the exception occured.
- 2013-12-15 When it imported from database, firstly all columns infomation was read for cache, i fix it to read per schema. So irrelevant schema will not be read.
- 2013-12-15 It supports H2 database.
- 2013-12-01 Fix the bug that when a connection is selected the background color of the foreign key column and the reference key column does not change.
- 2013-12-01 Fix the bug that when a column specified in the index is removed from table, Nullpointer Exception occurs at exporting ddl or excel or etc.
- 2013-12-01 It becomes possible to set ''(empty string) to default value of a column.
- 2013-12-01 It supports zerofill type of MySQL.
- 2013-12-01 It becomes possible to set color to a connection.
- 2013-12-01 When you export ddl or excel and the specified directory to save doesn't exist, the confirm dialog will be open and the directory will be created.
- 2013-11-15 change the default setting of "Display by the capital letter" to off from on.
- 2013-11-15 Add "$TYE" keyword to Excel template. This keyword is replaced by the SQL type with embedded length and decimal.
- 2013-11-15 Fix the bug that exported Excel print SQL type without "unsigned" or "Array" or etc.
Excellent addition to the Eclipse toolset, thanks very much. For those looking for documentation, check the wiki
Never had any problems with it. Highly recommended!
great program all around, only complaint, just wish it had some sort of quick lil getting started guide, considering thats my only complaint, always have this installed on my comp.
Easy to use and works.
Reliable and stable, thanks ermaster