ERMaster is Eclipse plug-in to make ER diagram. Functionally, Import from data base, Making of table definition book on Excel, Image output, DDL output, etc. are being offered.
- 2014-07-27 [Request] #103 Two type UNIQUEIDENTIFIER ROWGUIDCOL and VARBINARY(MAX) FILESTREAM was added for SQLServer2008.
- 2014-07-27 [Request] #101 Table whose name contains dot can be handled.
- 2014-07-27 [Request] #99 Export HTML site with images in the "Category summary" page.
- 2014-07-27 [Bug Fix] for #96 SQLServer has not "RESTRICT" rule for foreign key.
- 2014-07-16 [Request] #98 Add the validatation for empty length and decimal at column dialog.
- 2014-07-16 [Request] #97 Both of relative path and alsolute path can be used for exporting.
- 2014-07-16 [Request] #96 remember the path of html exporting.
- 2014-07-16 [Bug Fix] for #95 NullPointerException when Import from MySQL.
- 2014-07-16 [Bug Fix] for #94 Random sort order of exported ddl.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] Oracle DDL is missing blank line and slash between triggers.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] Column being duplicated in alternate index.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] In exported HTML reports, Add <pre> tag to prevent CR LF of description of columns from being reduced.
- 2014-04-06 [Bug Fix] For PostgreSQL. RESTART option at ALTER SEQUENCE is fixed from START which is wrong.
- 2013-12-15 Fix the bug when it imported from database, if a relation was selected on diagram, the exception occured.
- 2013-12-15 When it imported from database, firstly all columns infomation was read for cache, i fix it to read per schema. So irrelevant schema will not be read.
- 2013-12-15 It supports H2 database.
- 2013-12-01 Fix the bug that when a connection is selected the background color of the foreign key column and the reference key column does not change.
- 2013-12-01 Fix the bug that when a column specified in the index is removed from table, Nullpointer Exception occurs at exporting ddl or excel or etc.
- 2013-12-01 It becomes possible to set ''(empty string) to default value of a column.
- 2013-12-01 It supports zerofill type of MySQL.
- 2013-12-01 It becomes possible to set color to a connection.
- 2013-12-01 When you export ddl or excel and the specified directory to save doesn't exist, the confirm dialog will be open and the directory will be created.
- 2013-11-15 change the default setting of "Display by the capital letter" to off from on.
- 2013-11-15 Add "$TYE" keyword to Excel template. This keyword is replaced by the SQL type with embedded length and decimal.
- 2013-11-15 Fix the bug that exported Excel print SQL type without "unsigned" or "Array" or etc.
Great work! Thank you!
I've tried to Import tables from db. The connection read succesfully tables and I see them, even though in the schema tree it shows a "none" as the schema name. But below the "none" name there were all the tables. When I pressed the button finish, it fails with a "NullpointerException" message. I bet it's linked to the "none" schema thing. But I don't know how to fix it. And the tool is quite useless at the moment.
Have an error "java.lang.NullPointerException" when try to import schema from mysql. Using eclipse 4.3.1
Excellent addition to the Eclipse toolset, thanks very much. For those looking for documentation, check the wiki
Never had any problems with it. Highly recommended!