Version 1.2.1 :
1. The code of the client has a lot of re-factoring and improvement, but functionality almost does not changed.
2. API is changed. Record definitions is changed.
3. Added rebar support.
4. Connection pool has new implementation.
Version 1.2.2 :
1. Connection pool implementation (resource_pool_srv.erl) is removed.
Now MySql client depends on external resource pool project (https://sourceforge.net/projects/erlpool/).
resource_factory.erl is renamed to connection_factory.erl.
2. Improved eunit test suites.
3. Added support for resource owner. If process returns connection to pool then
the process can not use returned connection anymore.
For example some process returns connection to the pool but it is still keeping reference
to returned connection. Other process borrows this connection. Now first process is trying
to use this connection with remained reference and will get an "not owner" error.
In other words: only owner, process who borrows connection, can use this active connection.
Version 1.2.3 :
1. Code optimization and refactoring.
Version 1.2.4 :
1. Added cursor module. To help easy navigate through record set (reset, next, set, skip operations) and retrieve
value of a fields by name or integer index new object 'cursor' was introduced. Cursor is client side object that
owns to a process created it.
Version 1.2.5 :
1. Fixed up issue with 0 value of float/double fields record set. MySQL returns 0 for float/double fields
although we set it as 0.0. But Erlang treats 0 as not float value and puts in output 'error'.
Thanks Saber Yu 八月果园 <firstname.lastname@example.org> for good catch the issue.
Version 1.2.6 :
1. Fixed up issue with unexpected interruption of processing incoming packets due to wrong detecting of EOF packet.
Thanks Saber Yu for help again.
Version 1.2.7 :
1. Fixed up issue with integer value of float/double fields record set. MySQL returns integer value for float/double
field if we set it as float without rational part (f.e. 5.0, 73.0). Erlang gets it as an integer value (5, 73)
and needs to convert it to a float value.
Thanks Saber Yu 八月果园 <email@example.com>.
Version 1.2.8 :
1. Fixed up issue with connection closed from server side. The client connection was crushed
and corresponded datasource/pool process was exit with error that leads to closing
all other healthy connections.
Thanks John Dupaix <firstname.lastname@example.org> for catching this bug.
2. Fixed up parsing error message from server during open connection handshake.
3. Changed supervisor restart and shutdown policies to transient/brutal_kill correspondent.