Equalizer APO is a parametric equalizer for Windows. It is implemented
as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure
introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters (currently limited to 100 per channel for sanity)
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low cpu usage
- Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 have been tested)
- Sound card driver must support APOs (this includes most onboard sound drivers)
- The application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(possible by using special APIs like ASIO)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard (http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/), because it can read its filter text file format.
Please have a look at the Wiki (http://sourceforge.net/p/equalizerapo/wiki/) for instructions on installation and configuration.
There are no 4 star reviews.