EQ10Q is an audio plugin bundle over the LV2 standard implementing a powerful and flexible parametric equalizer and more, take a look in “Included Plugins” in our website (http://eq10q.sourceforge.net/?page_id=96) to get a complete idea of what is EQ10Q about.
All audio processing developed in this project is written in C language and highly optimized focusing on DSP load reduction yet keeping a superb audio quality, the audio engine is always working in 64 bits floating point maths but interfacing with LV2 ports using the standard 32 bits numbers. We believe that a good plugin is not completely useful without a full featured graphical user interface (GUI) that provides the correct way to set it up. For this reason, each plugin distributed in this bundle is supplied with a nice GUI. These GUI’s are written in C++ and Gtkmm libraries to gain a great control over the graphics.
- Up to 10-Bands parametric equalizer with mono and stereo versions
- Versatile noise-gate plugin with mono and stereo versions
- Compressor plugin with mono and stereo versions
- BassUp plugin - Enhanceing the bass guitar sound or other low frequency sounding instruments
- Improved high frequency response for peaking filter (in equalizers)
- 64 bits floating point internal audio processing
- Nice GUI with powerful metering for every plugin
Nice one, will fill the gap in linux audio, but plotmm is not the best choice
It is a very usefull plugin It's all you need for EQing a track. Graet Idea Pere. Està collonut. Moltes gracies