The Environment State Virtual Sensors for Android is a library that allows recognition of environmental scenarios in which an Android device can be found. The basic scenarios types are: Motion states, Noise states, Proximity state, ringer-mode state.
- for more information: http://isis.dia.unisa.it/wiki/index.php/EnvironmentStateVirtualSensor
- Motion States detection (MotionLess, car, walk, run)
- Noise States detection (Noise environment, Noiseless environment)
- Proximity States detection (Boxed or Unboxed)
- RingerMode detection (SilencedMode, NormalMode)
Environmentstat is great! Thanks.