A unix perl script to convert environment variables between scripting languages. For example, convert csh setup script to bash or the other way around. Supports bash, csh, ksh, modulecmd, perl, plist, sh, tclsh, tcsh, vim, yaml, and zsh.
- Converts environment variables from different scripting languages
- Outputs environment setting code to many different scripting languages
- Outputs differences or all environment variables
- Supports bash, sh, csh, ksh, zsh, modules, perl, plist, tcl, vim, yaml
- Use it to simplify the creation of modulesfiles (http://modules.sourceforge.net/)
Be the first to post a review of env2!