EnigmaLike is an Enigma-like encoding tool for text files that encodes word-by-word using a dictionary/code book/encryption reel set-up. EnigmaLike is written using PerlTk and has instructions in PDF format. For Linux & Windows
- Encode text files word-by-word instead of letter-by-letter.
- PDF instructions for dictionary/codebook/reel file set up.
- Post coding manipulation functions (mirror or herring).
- Keeps structure and position of text during coding without giving it away.
- Set up motor reels for further randomisation
Be the first to post a review of EnigmaLike!