Enigma GPG Community allows you to encrypt / sign text and attachments using plugins in browsers, to send encrypted information via any Internet application that can only be understood by the intended recipient ensuring the authenticity, privacy and confidentiality of messages between the sender and receiver .
Note the utility that can achieve this project because it aims to meet the global need for privacy on the web. Also applies to any web application that allows text input by the user such as social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Very easy in three steps:
1 - Write a messages
2 - With the right mouse button, select enigma cipher
3 - Send the encrypted message
1 - Select the message
2 - With the right mouse button, select enigma decrypt
Support Tickets: https://sourceforge.net/p/enigmagpg/tickets/
- Independent of any API or online system.
- Allows communication messages private and confidential.
- Supports most used browsers: Chrome and Firefox.
- It uses public and private keys for the user through the system GnuPG
- Free Software
- Encrypt messages or data through internet applications, for example: facebook, gmail, GDocs, twitter, blogs, etc.
- Multilanguage (EN / ES)
- Management of public and private keys, can sign and validate messages.
- Encrypt / Decrypt files, a text file or
Be the first to post a review of EnigmaGPG Community!