A program that organize emulators and roms.
Emulators Organizer is an advanced program designed in order to manage your roms, Games, E-Books,Compressed files, Music and any type of file.
Emulators Organizer simply described as launcher, you can use it for different purposes, although the main purpose is to manage roms and emulators.
You can manage your roms (delete, add .....) , attach an image and a text file to each rom so that the rom may includes single or multi screenshot and info, determine command lines for each emulator so that when you run a game using it the program sends your command lines to the emulator with the rom path automatically, and no need to add any command line if you want to run the game basically.
It's work like Game and application launcher, Just pick up something and double click on it, very easy to setup and use, It works like rom library, create a list of consoles, each console (e.g. : Nes) may include several emulators and roms which can be listed in categories.
- Compine the proffesional feature with the most easy to use launcher on the net.
- High compatiblity,Can support any type of emulator or software that accept command line.
- Create a list of large count of consoles ,Emulators and roms.
- Fast database engine , Browse and manage rom swiftly and easily.
- Simple interface and strong programming core deliver easy and strong database manager.
- Contains a great tool for adding roms which searchs for roms automaticly.
- Play remote rom or file that exist in remote server.
- Download files or roms and get snaps or covers by built in download manager.
- Looking for image or covers in the web in simple integreted forum.
- Edit and manage each rom (edit name on the list, edit real rom file name, .... )
- Create categories for each console in order to manage roms in collections.
- Attach icon for each console.
- Change multi file extention.
- Locate any rom,Snap,Cover, Pdf or doc.
- Attach video and audio for each rom and play them back seperatly.
- Manage large count of emulators for each console
- Create large count of playlists which include roms from different consoles.
- Proffesional command line editor support any command line emulator or programthat accept commandline.
- Supports special command lines for each rom and playlist item.
- Attach snapshots, covers, manual (pdf) and info for each rom.
- Auto detect screenshots for roms even if the screenshots doesn't match the same name of the rom.
- Auto detect covers for roms even if the covers doesn't match the same name of the rom.
- Auto detect manuals for roms even if the manuals (pdf) doesn't match the same name of the rom.
- You can resize the window, controls .... and the program will save your interface settings.
- Save your profile in single encrypted file and change the name later.
- Accept database files for roms renaming.
- Save console (export) as database file.
- Can read and extract from archived rom files , Various type supported.
- Can be burned into CD / DVD ... as an Autorun.
- Build profile in iso file,Or use ISO tool to creat your own iso file.
- Can compress or extract roms using the compress tool.
A great way of organizing big multi-console collections, with all the associated media accesible. Great response from the developers.