This utility enables users of Color Computer Emulators to manipulate Virtual Disks on a PC. It uses a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) to allow for having multiple virtual disks open at once. It also supports drag & drop between virtual disks, and windows. Formats supported are JVC, VDK, DMK, flat OS9 files, and VHD Virtual Hard Disk files, and handles RSDOS and OS9 formatted disks. This utility now also supports physical disks.
- Drag and Drop between Virtual Disks and Windows
- JVC, VDK, DMK, OS9 and VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) Virtual Disk Formats Supported
- RSDOS and OS9 Disk Data Formats Supported
- Drag and Drop multiple Virtual Disks into application for quick opening
- Multiple partition handling on VHD images.
- Change Disk Names (labels)
- Change File and Folder Attributes/Owner (OS9) and Filetype/ASCII Flag (RSDOS)
- Sector Viewer/Editor
- Hex File Viewer
- File Viewer decodes tokenized basic files.
- Physical Disk handling (Requires fdrawcmd.sys)
- File Viewer automatically detects and displays common Picture Images
- OS9 Bootstrap Hex Viewer
- View contents of Archive files on virtual disks (*.AR, *.ARC, *.LZH, *.ZIP) and CUTS files
Be the first to post a review of EmuDisk!