Current state: alpha - testing it on my own desktop; only database storage works now.
EmpTTrack sounds like "Empty Track" but stands for "Employee Time Tracker"
Small program to start/stop time registration on your Linux desktop, meant for personal time tracking.
With the possibility to integrate the data into your work's main Time Tracking system.
Started as side project / helper to generate test-data for the "employear" application.
With start and stop time, you can store extra data:
- ordercode (i.e. what you work on)
- place from where you work (e.g. "office", "at home", ...)
- shift-system (early late night day)
Timetracker with option to save data:
- in mysql database, i.e. local or remote
- in text file when database is not available
- Linux desktop (developed on KDE but others might work)
- The EmpTTrack sourcecode, which is Gambas2 (basic-like language).
- Gambas2 application to compile the source (included in most distro's)
- MySQL on your localhost if you want to store the data in a database.
- MySQL on a server in reach might work as well.