ELENA is a general-purpose, pure object-oriented language with late binding. It promotes more object-oriented program design, reusable and more standardized code. The package includes compiler, IDE, ELENA libraries and samples
- Pure polymorphic object oriented language
- Changeable object behavior
- Dynamic class mutation
- Command line 32-bit compiler
- GUI IDE & Debugger
- Unicode support
- Complete source code
- Number of samples, including a card game Up'N'Down
- Getting started tutorial
- Simple Assembler compiler
- Multiple message dispatch
- Virtual Machine Terminal
- Dynamic Self-Assembling Script engine
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
This is surely one of the best open source projects.
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free