EKCCMS includes integrated popular OpenSource technology as well as some powerful home-grown features.
• For web designers, the Smarty template engine is built in allowing for simple HTML to wrap the powerful EKlectic Content Management features.
• For developers, EKCCMS takes all the heavy-lifting of DB interfaces and presentation, and allowing the developer to focus on their forte...programming functionality!
• For content writers, EKCCMS makes adding and editing content extremely intuitive with its inline content administration. Once logged in as an admin, simply point at the content you want to edit and the admin icons appear allowing you to edit the content, permissions, position, etc.
In other words, EKCCMS separates functionality and presentation to give a "best of both worlds" environment for everyone from individual bloggers to corporations needing a powerful web app framework. EKCCMS has already been used by multiple Fortune 500 companies in various industries.
- Browser-based website content management
- Integration of other OpenSource projects
- Built-in AJAX functionality
- Built-in RSS publishing and reading
- Built-in audio/video and multimedia blogging
- Very simple module development and optional API
As of September 18, 2010, this project now offers easy installation to its many other ease-of-use features.
This CMS is focused on both simplicity for the end user, and easy development of modules for techies. You should download it and check it out for yourself.