XMOS based, USB2 audio card, low power consumption, small form factor, 8 synchronous input channels and 2 stereo output channels.
- Connectivity USB Type B - Powered by computer via the USB port
- 5V External power supply (REV3)
- Automatic switching power supply - USB or external power supply, priority on external power supply
- USB 2.0 compatibility - High-Speed devices 480Mb/s compatible via a USB Hub powered
- Drivers - Mac, Windows and Ubuntu, acquiring multi-channel audio with version 2.0 of USB Audio Class. Automatic driver installation by the exploitation system
- 8 synchronized analog differential inputs - RJ11 input format, all managed as individual channels, 100kΩ load impedance, providing 4.3 volts for microphones
- 2 Analog stereo outputs - 3.5 mm jack output format, 10 kΩ source impedance
- XMOS XS1-L16A-128 Processor MIPS 1000, 16 threads, XS1-L2 processor, 50% CPU is busy to complete the audio acquisition
- Support for standard sampling frequencies - 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Bit stream audio data - 8 inputs and 4 outputs up to 24-bits 192 kHz, ENOB 22-bits
- XSYS2 connectivity - To program the processor using the debug adapter XMOS XTAG2
- Connectivity expansion XMOS - With I/O to add an L-type Core XMOS only for future design
- Noise signals to the acquisition - 0.1% THD, noise Floor medium -132dBv and -112dBv maximum
- Test points - Multiple connections test points ADC/DAC, power supply, etc.
good job eightsoundsusb