A cross-platform Duke3D (Duke Nukem 3D) port which provides many new features for mod authors, including an enhanced scripting system and OpenGL renderer. Go to http://www.eduke32.com for downloads and http://bit.ly/dn_3d to get the game!
- Port of Duke Nukem 3D to modern platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac and others)
- 3 different rendering engines: one software based, one widely compatible with most modern OpenGL implementations and one featuring high-end shader model 3+ based graphics
- Advanced scripting system enables tons of custom content to be created
- Support for various standardized data formats including md3, jpg, png, tga, ogg and others
- Client/server based networking with in-game joining (beta)
Polymer rules! Is a very interesting graphical enhancement that everyone has to try. Great work on eduke32!
I love EDuke32, because I've wasted years of my life working on it!
Great product eduke32
One of the easiest apps to use
A very nice project for a great game! Thank you to be able to discover the new player this legend!
When I bought Duke Nukem 3D a few weeks ago I was disapointed it didn't live up to my memories. Adding eduke32 cleaned up the controls, bumped the resolution, and made it very fun to play.