EcoMap is an execution framework that supports efficient over-the-air interactions with a network of wireless sensor nodes through parallel execution.
- A command line interface in the full Python-based scripting environment on the host computer
- A class library at a higher level is supported for the user to access the sensor network.
- A set of commands are provided to perform interactive accesses
- Extends the innovative ideas of EcoExec from a single node to a group of nodes by supporting efficient functional programming constructs in terms of map, reduce, and filter primitives.
- Support several variants of synchrony and job control options.
Be the first to post a review of EcoMap!