EclipseFP Haskell 2.2.3
Necessary Haskell packages:
- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.5.0 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.2.7 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP/buildwrapper have now been extensively tested on MacOs, and a few fixes have been done to make it happen. Thanks to Michael Jones for his time!
- HLint auto fix feature handles extra parenthesis that HLint adds in its messages
- Browser now supports Hoogle searches that return haskell keywords
- Breakpoint location in source when suspended didn't always show in right place
- Quick fix on multiple useless imports fixed: all redundant imports removed properly
- Do not check Haskell nature on closed projects
- Quick fix: add package to build-depends: preserve package case
- Autocomplete list of language extensions in Language pragma
- Autocomplete shows the type signature of functions from the project
- Autocomplete shows the haddock comments of functions from the project
- Quick fix for unused do bind
- Scion-Browser and BuildWrapper should compile and work under GHC 7.4.1
- Preferences allow to specify path to hlint
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!