We extend the Eclipse IDE with tools for development in Haskell, a ...Read More
We extend the Eclipse IDE with tools for development in Haskell, a functional programming language, providing support for a wide range of tools (compilers, interpreters, doc tools etc.) in a coherent, convenient and configurable environment.
- Build projects based on Cabal files (includes Cabal editor)
- Integration with GHCi debugger
- Full outline view
- Use GHC API via BuildWrapper for typechecking
- Code completions template for common Haskell idioms
- Supports GHC 7.0 to 7.6
- Hoogle integration
- Show HLint errors and recommendations, with automatic application of suggestions
- Show profiling results in graph
- Install Cabal packages easily!
- Integrates with HTF for easy visualisation of test results
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
EclipseFP has an Mylyn integration. I can focus on a task and Mylyn opens automatically any related Sourcefile (and closes the others). That is a big help!! I like EclipseFP very much. Good job! Thank you very much!
Great software, thanks eclipsefp
Very nicely done: features Syntax highlighting, content assist, incremental building, GHCi support, even Documentation in the browser The only drawback for me: errors and warnings should be shown in dialogs
scion-server integration is still a bit awkward, but once you get a working scion-server, this makes Haskell development rather nice.
Thanks a lot for the good work!!