A set of tools for easy development for Hanlin V3 e-Ink reader device under Visual Studio. Includes Leo's Void, Leo's Wikipedia Reader and eBookScript (include samples: sudoku, gnuchess frontend, dictionary, etc ).
- Hanlin V3 Development tools
- Leo's Void planetarium sources included
- Leo's Wikipedia reader and convertor sources included.
- An easy and rapid development script programming language for your hanlin
- Develop in windows and run in hanlin (Script programs only)
- Develop in windows using simulator and then cross compile a native program for hanlin device.
- GPL license
Be the first to post a review of Leo's Hanlin V3 eBook SDK!