Linux kernel driver and calibration tools for eBeam pointing devices
Driver : ebeam
Bridge the usb device to the input subsystem, creating a generic event device exposed to user space. Xorg's evdev input driver automaticaly use it like a tablet.
Currently (tested) devices :
- Luidia eBeam Classic Projection and eBeam Edge Projection
- Nec NP01Wi1 & NP01Wi2 interactive solution
Supposed working devices, need test, may lack functionnality :
- Luidia eBeam Edge Whiteboard and eBeam Engage
- Hitachi Starboard FX-63, FX-77, FX-82, FX-77GII
There's other re-branded hardware in the wild : everything mentionning "eBeam" and/or based on ultrasound+IR stylus and receiver might be worth testing.
User space : ebeam_tools
- ebeam_calibrator : graphical calibration tool.
- ebeam_state : command-line utility to save and restore calibration data.
ebeam is fast and easy to use