Easyfig has moved to Github. For new versions of Easyfig please visit http://mjsull.github.io/Easyfig/
Easyfig enables the creation of linear comparison figures showing BLAST matches between multiple genomic loci or prokaryote genomes. Easyfig has an easy-to-use graphical user interface and is able to launch BLAST searches interactively.
- BLAST comparisons between multiple genomic regions or prokaryote chromosomes drawn in bmp or svg format.
- BLAST searches (tBLASTn and tBLASTx) can be precomputed or launched from within the application.
- BLAST results can be filtered according to user-defined settings.
- Allows user-defined colour, size and shape of genomic features and user-defined colour range for BLAST matches.
- Generates custom scale bar, BLAST identity and feature legends.
- Supports histograms or line graphs based on custom data or generated by Easyfig (e.g. GC-content, GC-skew).
- Compatible with EMBL and GenBank annotation file formats, legacy BLAST and BLAST+.
- Windows, Mac OSX and Linux executables available (launches GUI by double-clicking); Linux,Unix,Windows cmd version available (launches GUI from terminal window); Command-line only version available (no GUI)
Easyfig is excellent! Thanks.
I especially like the fact that Easyfig lets you display subregions within genbank/embl files with such ease.