Easy Equations is a utility
using which one can write the mathematical equations. The focus of this utility is to provide user friendly access to write mathematical equations which is helpful for students, lecturers, mathematicians and Research persons who prefer using mathematical equations in a document, PowerPoint or web sites.
Works on Windows as well as Linux platforms.
JDK 7 or higher.
Linux Platform with kernel version 2.7 or higher.(for Linux users).python necessary only in linux environment to use COPY functionality.python is pre installed in recent linux distributions.
- Auto Suggestion Feature for keywords
- Works on windows and Linux(OpenSUSE) platforms
- Simple and intuitive interface with COPY and PASTE ANYWHERE(Document) support
- Any graphical and text editor support(eg: MS WORD,LibreOffice,OpenOffice etc) to name a few
- User Storage space for saving and retrieving equations
- Font Size modifier and Font Color modifier for highlighting specific equation
- Preset standard equations (with facility to add more)
- History support for recent equations typed
Be the first to post a review of Easy Equations!