EasyCP is a modern, user-friendly C++ library that lets you use constraint programming in a very natural way, taking advantage of its expressive power.
Just model and let the CSP (Constraint Satisfaction Problem) solver do the job !
- Portable, C++03 compliant.
- Standalone library : it has no dependancies.
- Few requirements : STL, RTTI and exceptions.
- User friendly : provides a Domain Specific Embedded Language.
- Not a template library (compilation time and error messages improved, code easier to maintain).
- Avoid the learning curve with minimal high-level API and black-box engine.
- Usual, orthogonal types provided : integers, chars, booleans, tuples and lists.
- Arbitrarily complex types supported, lists of arbitrary size allowed.
- Arbitrarily complex expressions supported ; constraints are just boolean expressions.
- Type control : the whole API is strongly typed.
- Ease of extension by user-defined types, constraints and functions.
- High integration with both the C++ language and its standard library (e.g. std::containers of cp-variables are supported as well as iterating through solutions).
Be the first to post a review of EasyCP!