This totally open source manual counter offers the easiest way to count numerous items in a very short time. After associating a keypad to each item, typing it increments its associated counter. Such a project is so simple a child could use it!
- Each counter is named by the user and associated to a key.
- A counter can be decremented after being incremented.
- A graphic shows in a glance the relative levels of each counters.
- The percentage is also displayed for each counter in real time.
- Written in object oriented syntax, easy to include in your existing Perl/Tk.
- Undo/Redo functionality for 10 operations.
- Includes a README file for help.
- Counters are grouped together in a workspace for more convenience.
Be the first to post a review of The simplest manual counter!