An easy to use grep console for Eclipse with a handful of useful functions.
- Filter fixed strings or RegExp matches from any TextConsoles
- Highlighting of all matches
- Show subsequent lines after matched lines
- Store filter settings for each grep console
- Enable/disable filter per click
- Filter / search ranges of lines
- Resume filtering after a console has been disposed and is started again (beta state, tested for Java and Ant Consoles)
- Re-filter on demand
- Show marked line numbers since line number difference is greater than one
- Store Search-Strings also when Eclipse is restarted (right click to "Containing Text"-Label clears the list)
Be the first to post a review of Easy Console Grepper!