Changelog for igb-4.2.16
* update NVM functions to display NVM versions correctly in ethtool -i.
* add ability to configure anti-spoofing mode via iproute2.
* Add new i350 devices.
* Add new I210 devices.
* Allow room for jumbo frames if MAX_SKB_FRAGS is less than 8.
* Add fix for I210/I211 to allow link to actually happen before reporting.
* Free memory when dma mapping failed.
* Enable EEE link partner advertisement support.
* Drop BUILD_BUG_ON call from igb_build_rx_buffer.
* Since RSS is supported in MSI-X interrupt mode only, need to check for this mode before processing RSS module param request and log appropriate message.
* Add conditionals for extended ethtool ops on RHEL6.
* Increase TX_WAKE_THRESHOLD to keep it in sync with our other drivers.
* Drop unnecessary check for LRO flag when LRO queue will be empty if LRO is disabled.
* Use rx/tx_itr_setting when setting up initial value of itr
* Add support for SW timestamping.
* Add timeout for PTP Tx work item,
* Add mechanism for detecting latched hardware Rx timestamp
* Added in-kernel I2C interface implementation for thermal sensor and changed sysfs reporting to hwmon.
* Free any held skb that should have been timestamped on remove.
* Dropped the use of the hardware packet-split feature in favor of a page based receive.
* TSO now checks for CHECKSUM_PARTIAL before checking for gso_size
* Several changes to refactor driver for improved performance.