Changelog for igb-3.3.6
* Updated DMAC threshold to account for jumbo frames.
* Removed unused stack variable
* Fix dma mapping call in igb_tx_map found when compiling on 3.2 kernels
* Update ethtool info for flow control advertising.
* Add ADVERTISED_Pause to keep flags.
* Added back the call to update the stats in the
igb_get_stats entry point due to bugs internal and external. This was this
way intentionally due to performance problems, but I'm changing it back due
to popular demand.
* Added additional flag to advertise settings for
link capabilities in ethtool.
* add check for fw_enabled before initializing
* Add feature to log device data of various types to sysfs or procfs depending on kernel support of sysfs.