Podge uses (IBM iSeries DB2) SQL and a few basic parameters to generate dynamic subfiles. A subfile driven by Podge can be written in as little as 10 seconds.
CL programs or any iSeries ILE program can generate interactive subfile displays using Podge.
PDF document contains command syntax for using Podge ( also included in the binaries file).
- Create subfiles in seconds.
- Use SQL record selection to load subfile entries.
- Multiple or single subfile selections supported.
- Command Line syntax for use in CL programs.
- Invoke using RPG or any ILE language.
- Script entry screen that matches STRSQL.
- Testing panel to test Podge script and the generated subfile.
- Podge syntax PDF documentation and iSeries Help panel.
- Examples provided for creating subfiles in CL.
- Examples provided for using Podge in RPG to create interactive subfiles.
Be the first to post a review of Dynamic Selection Window!