DXCentral2 is a desktop graphical display from disparate sources in a.easy to use format. Included in this version is the new NASA SDO images. More graphs and charts have been added. Improved performance over v1.80. Versions for Windows XP and Linux. Project abandoned due to lack of interest.
- Centralized source for statistics and images of our sun.
- 15 different views of the sun
- Doppler MDI map of the sun's far side
- D-Region X-Ray absorption map from NOAA SWPC
- Updates automatically every 10 minutes
- Include new NASA SDO Images
- Many Charts and Graphs To Document Events
Be the first to post a review of DX_Central!