DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played on standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
Looking for an option to the Ulead DVD Workshop program I have been using for several years. Found a referral to DVD Styler. So far, it has the greatest flexibility on the menu creation and navigation options of any of the other programs I have been researching (paid, share or freeware). Much better than most on the simplicity of using. One area that Ulead still beats it out is on slideshows. Would like to see capability for auto-sync of slideshow images length to audio track. Or, barring that, the ability to modify individual slide durations to manually sync up slideshow length with the audio. Any chance of getting that feature added? Thanks.
great substitute for iDVD on Mac OS
Don't download this piece of crap. It got hangups and adware nowadays. Even though the website has a logo with 100% free of spy/adware. That is just plain lying to the users. No respect.