DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played on standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
I've used a few high dollar DVD creation programs and none of them match the ease of use that DVD Styler provides. I create my own backgrounds, layout the menu buttons and boxes and create. Simple and easy to use.
Very useful and works well, I had no crap installed with it. never needed support so unable to rate it so used 3 as neutral.
I was surprised to find DVD Styler to be superior to mainstream DVD Authoring software. Having spent £££'s on the offerings from Serif and Ashampoo, DVD Styler compiles very quickly and can write to ISO files (which I find essential before final burning). I cannot understand the reviews I have read for this and other softwares. Surely, when you install ANYTHING onto your computer - you check what you are installing. Similarly, when you cross the street, you check to see if there is any traffic - not relying on the fact that it is illegal to run someone down so it's safe to cross!