DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. DVDStyler provides over 20 DVD menu templates, allowing you to create your own menu designs and photo slideshows. DVDStyler also uses wxWidgets, a widget toolkit, which is included in the download. After you select your DVD label name, video quality, video format, aspect ratio, and audio format, you can select a template to add video materials to. DVDStyler's interface supports drag-and-drop so you can add project buttons and movies around with ease.
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
Just what I have been looking for. Since leaving the world of Windows one of the few things I've missed was an easy way to make DVDs that have menus and chapters.
Quite good software
Fantastic Project with even more amazing potential. I wish I could code C++ in order to help. Thanks for everything that this developer does - Truly Amazing
i did this dvdstyler for the 4 projects of/from EU, need more features for stability, needs auto-help-feedback..