This program helps understanding the content of MPEG-2 Transport Stream by displaying its structure and content in a tree based view.
GUI Gtk based, this program use a DVB tuner as TS source, written on top of Linux DVB API.
The main goals of the program are to scan and display the tables, sections and descriptors as they are packed and delivered according to ETSI and ISO 13818 standards.
- Autodetect multiple DVB tuners
- Multiple Lnb's setup over DiSEqC 1.2 STD
- DVB-S2 cards support
- Display tuner's capabilities
- Tune in to a channel
- Display tuner's signal statistics
- Scan tables, sections, descriptors in accordance with ETSI/ISO STD
- Multithreads scan support
Be the first to post a review of dvb-parser!