A nice little racing game and a level editor written in Qt and OpenGL.
Dust Racing (Dustrac) is a tile-based, cross-platform 2D racing game written in Qt (C++) and OpenGL. Dust Racing comes with a Qt-based level editor for easy level creation. A custom engine, MiniCore, is used for physics modeling. Dust Racing 2D is inspired by Super Cars and Slicks’n Slide.
Check the Files section for available downloads!
You can also install from a PPA (Ubuntu only) in order to receive automatic updates for Dust Racing 2D:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jussi-lind/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install dustrac
Feel free to contribute!
- 1-2 human players againts 11 challenging computer players
- Split-screen two player game
- Game modes: Race, Time Trial, Duel
- 2D graphics with some 3D objects
- Smooth game play and physics
- Multiple race tracks
- Finishing in TOP-6 will unlock the next race track
- Star ratings based on the best positions on each race track
- Easy to create new race tracks with the level editor
- Small and fast binary
- Portable source code using CMake as the build system
- Runs windowed or fullscreen
- Will be forever completely free
dustrac works perfectly, thanks
this is a great game! Good job.
Sorry for my prejudiced opinion... This project pretty awesome ^o^ (In few days ago, I don't know about CMake and I just migration CMake project to Visual Studio project . :O)